Friday, November 9, 2007

Surprise!

It´s after midnight and Benjamin just presented a box to me. I immediately guessed the right content: Chocolate from my favorite Chocolate store in town! I have a weakness for special chocolates and these are just delicious. Each and every piece is made by hand in the store, using only organic ingredients. Delicious! That already made my day. Thanks Benjamin.


Update:
More nice things today: breakfast with a very good friend (she also gave me a Moleskine sketchbook), snow, browsing (and buying) books in the comic shop next door with Benjamin (I have never been there before, because I knew I wouldn´t be able to stop buying comics), flowers from another friend, Plasticine figures from my daughter, movie coupons from my MIL, sister and Benjamin, an anonymous present (I have no clue from whom) etc.

No comments: