Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hand Me The Strapon... (IFN: My Favorite Fantasy)

... and where is the whip?

This weeks theme on
Illustration Friday Night is "My favorite sexual fantasy". There has been a discussion whether the site should close down as the work of the participants wasn´t intense, provocative and uncompromising anymore. It isn´t always easy to find something provocative but maybe this one will do.

IFN: Your Fantasy

Actually I wouldn´t say this is my favorite fantasy let alone sexual fantasy. But it is the first thing which came to my mind.

2 comments:

cerebrand said...

kerstin, really great job and fantastic idea for a provocative theme. great and bold enough i must say again.

Kerstin Klein said...

hi arindam, haven´t heard a lot from you the past months. (and i still owe you a portrait)

bold? actually i was only very, very angry at a guy. so it wasn´t a sexual fantasy, but the wish to realy hurt him. :)