Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday?

No, it isn´t my Birthday today, but I received so many books and stuff today that I almost started singing "Happy Birthday to you, happy ...". Saturday we do not get our mail. So Mondays we sometimes receive the double amount of packages (usually of books) and letters.

In The Mail Today

The next posts will be about some of the books (Anorak, Obsessive Consumption, Will Happiness Find Me?, Erotic Haiku, Miranda July, Shannon Gerard). You can read about a part of them (Chronik 2008 and the zines from Obsessive Consumption) here at my other blog though.
Oh... and I received a book from my husband, but that will be the final post about the books as that one is really special.

1 comment:

caseytoussaint said...

What a great day! I can't wait to hear more about all your books.