Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Portrait Party 7 - Carol Huddleston

Carol Huddleston said she had difficulties with my mouth. It may seem a little big, but the portrait resembles me pretty well. And I love the way she drew the glasses.
A few weeks ago I dyed my hair a very light copper. Now it seems to get more orange by the day. I like it. It´s different and I specially like all the portraits showing me as a red head.

Me by Carol Huddleston

This is my portrait and I had difficulties with her nose. Actually she has a delicate slim nose and the portrait just doesn´t do the real nose justice.

Portrait of Carol Huddleston

Update:
I have two favorites now. This portrait doneby Carol Huddleston and the one by Jennifer Lee. Thanks Carol. The more I look at it, the more I forget it is only a drawing. :)

1 comment:

Kerstin Klein said...

Thanks Carol. The more I look at it, the more I forget it is only a drawing. :)