Wednesday, September 5, 2007

After Amsterdam

The wound has healed. Now that the scabs have all fallen off I can see some parts of the tattoo where corrections have to be done. But I´m happy with it. You can´t imagine how happy I was when I came out of the Tattoo Studio. I could have hugged the whole world.

Bat Tattoo - Amsterdam


Bat Tattoo - Amsterdam

I had the tattoo done by Tim at the House of Tattoos in Amsterdam.

House of Tattoos - Amsterdam

The third tattoo is going to be... Shhh! I´m not telling you that. And I guess there won´t be any pics for that one. ;)

3 comments:

Mim said...

OH MY GOODNESS! First of all, you are so brave - I would be scared to death! Secondly, where is the second tattoo - I must have missed that one! Boy, and I thought I meant to go and see the tulips and go to museums and do good girl stuff. You amaze me girl! Great stuff. Maybe I'll do one some day...

Kerstin Klein said...

*lol... Well I did the good girl stuff :). I went to several museums, I bought a huge bag of tulip bulbs for my mom and sis, toys for my kids... but Amsterdam is just my kind of city and it would have been a pity not to do all the bad girl stuff too. ;) ... well not ALL the bad girl stuff.
The other tattoo is on my hip and is small too. I´ve been wanting a full back piece for 10 years. But for that one I need to find a great tattoo artist and a great motif. Such a big tattoo can´t be hidden and so I really want that one to be perfect. So for now I satisfied with the little bat tattoo. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.