Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, C.!

About one year ago I wasn´t feeling too great. Somehow I had lost many of my friends in the past years (due to life changes) and then C. showed up. Right on time. :) It was wonderful meeting someone who just accepts me and I´m very grateful for having met her. She´s a good friend of mine now and today is her birthday. I wish her all the best and hopefully we´ll know each other for a long, long time. :)

Birthday Card
This is the birthday card I drew for her.

7 comments:

Shano said...

Lovely! Great use of line and color!

Kerstin Klein said...

I hope she´ll like it. I´ll be off now to find a flower store which sells Poppy flowers. :)

Robyn Sinclair said...

Beautiful design! And I love your RAIN. Sorry I can't find your first name here. I'll bookmark so I can enjoy your future work too.

Pedro said...

... happy birthday C!
and congrats ksklein for your great blog.

caseytoussaint said...

This is a lovely card, really well designed.

Adam Ford said...

hey, thanks for the comment, I also like the expression, hah.
This is some really neat looking stuff you got on your blog, I'll have make sure I come back.

littlemithi said...

What a gorgeous piece of work! Hope your friend liked it.