Thursday, September 18, 2008

My addition to Emma´s Moly_x_6

My addition to Emma´s Moly_x_6
I´m done with Emma´s Moly and will send it off on Friday to her. (Tomorrow is my daughter´s first day of school and I won´t find the time to go to the post office.)
I have always loved Babushkas but never really saw them in Emma´s pictures. I always considered them to be "cute little monsters". But when David mentioned it in his post, I wondered why I hadn´t seen the obvious. Anyway, I´m not quite satisfied with my addition to this wonderful moly. I´ll try better next round.
Another 3 of the 5
moleskines to do for the Moly Exchange groups, and I´ll be back on track.
My addition to Emma´s Moly_x_6
Update:
Wohoo! I just realized this is the first one which has completed its round once. That is great. It will be off to the owner and then will start another round.

No comments: