Sunday, July 20, 2008

Portrait Of Arindam Goon

One of the first persons who wanted to exchange portraits with me for the Portrait Party was Arindam Goon. He asked me to exchang portraits a long time ago, but it took me about a year to get started with it. I remember printing out his picture and taking it along on several vacations and short trips (then I usually have a little bit more time to draw), but just not managing to do it. I wonder why I had difficulties getting started. So his picture has travelled to Holland, to Germany, to Switzerland and 3 times to Spain. Finally I made it. The picture was done July 2008 on the island of Fuerteventura.
Arindam Goon

And here are the portraits he drew of me:

Sorry Arindam, I don´t really know what to say, but thanks for your patience and for the great portraits.

2 comments:

cerebrand said...

thanks thanks thanks a lot for the pic. the hard lines on yellowish paper, i love it. thanks again for the long travelling with me( in pic ). thanks, for you have not forgotten your indian friend in all your busy schedule. love to you and your family. i love the little ones very very much.

Kerstin Klein said...

I´m sorry that it took so long, but I´m glad I finally made it. Do you have a link to he portrait? We need it for the Portrait Party. You didn´t have a title to that ost, so I couldn´t find out the link.