8 (food) facts/habits about myself:
- Last year I read the sentence: "eat mangoes naked and lick the juice off your arms." I haven´t been able to forget the sentence and find it very stimulating .
- Ice cubes are a great invention. They make me hot and cold at the same time! ;)
- My favorite hiding place during my childhood (in India) was a tree in the backyard. Whenever I wanted to be on my own (sometimes to eat a whole piece of "stolen" chocolate from my mom or a mango or to read my books) I climbed up the high tree and had some peaceful hours to myself - specially as no one knew about it. When I was 19 years old I returned to India on a trip and saw the tree. It was huge and I didn´t know how to get up there. I must have been fearless as a child.
- I love fruits (pomegranates, cherries, mangoes, strawberries, ...).
- I just have/had to try crazy and unhealthy food stuff: green ketchup, strange looking and strange tasting asian sweets and desserts (I could die for japanese sweets).
- My favorite courses of a meal are starters and desserts. I don´t mind omitting the main dish.
- My favorite tastes: spicy or sour. I love any kind of spicy food so I favor Asian food, Mexican, ...
- I´ve tried everything from worm to sharks to turtles to snails to lamb balls to ... (a long time ago). I´m open to almost anything... but I don´t ever want to try something living
- To sum all 8 facts up: I LOVE EATING! :)
- post these rules
- each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
- tags should write a blogpost of these facts
- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
- go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
This time I´m not tagging anybody. But in case anybody wants to be tagged by me, please let me know. I´ll draw a pic for every person (not more than 8) who sends me a link to his 8 fantastic facts.