Friday, May 11, 2007

The Kiss Of Death (ATC) IFN: the agony and/or the ecstasy

Edvard Munch, the gifted Norwegian painter and printmaker, was his country's greatest artist. He also played a vital role in the development of German expressionism. Many of his works concentrate on the themes misery, sickness, and death.

Munch

The above pic is my first entry for Illustration Friday Night. That´s another group which is similar to Illustration Friday, but it is an uncensored alternative where the drawings do not have to be cute and nice. :)

Munch

I drew this image from one of my favorites of Munchs art work.

Munch

The Cry (The Scream) probably his most familiar painting, is typical in its anguished expression of isolation and fear.

2 comments:

Joy Eliz said...

I absolutely love your ATC/ACEO - I can appreciate the talent to do something soooo small.
I saw this on IFN - currently lurking :)

Javier Gonzalez Burgos said...

looks great...