Thursday, May 24, 2007

BoundCon IV

So where did I buy this shoe? And why have I been absent so often the past week? The answer:
Last week our Swiss friends and their kids came to visit us. We enjoyed spending our time with them (shopping, eating, going out, Sealife, etc.). Saturday one of them went to a convention. He liked it so much that he told us to go there too.

BoundCon IV

So on Sunday, off I went with one of my best friends to the BoundCon IV. It is the biggest fetish convention in Europe with more than 500 exhibitors from the international fetish scene, international models, shows, bondage workshops with some of the best bondage masters and a lot more.
It was quite interesting as they had a lot of shows on stage and just a few visitors. So I could see everything pretty close and could get a good impression. I saw 3 bondage shows which were completely different, and which ranged from erotic and steamy to gross and my friend had to leave for the bar. (After drinking a vodka he managed to come back again.)
I had never seen something like this before and you can imagine that I was watching the shows with an open mouth. There were mainly male visitors there and apparently they noticed my wondering looks. I was glad when my friend came back.

I spent most of the time looking at the shows, so I didn´t have a lot of time to explore the stands with the bdsm items. There were so many things I had neither seen nor heard of yet. Devices - which I don´t even want to know what they are used for.
But there was one stand which I couldn´t pass... A shoe stand! ;) So that´s the reason why I am in the possession of a pair of ultra high heels now.

When we came back home I showed B. my shoes and a bracelet I had bought. He asked me whether I had something new for him too and he was disappointed when I said no. I guess if he had seen the stuff you could buy there, he would have been pretty happy that I hadn´t brought anything for him. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always wore 3" high heels when I was young - and used to wear them every day for work too!

They cripple me now!

why said...

wow... very nice...