Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Search Terms 1

Web Analytic tools give interesting insight into your blog´s traffic patterns. The tools give data on the number of people visiting the site, the search engine used to arrive at the site and much more information.
For this I use Mint, which is an extensible web site analytics program. I don´t use it very often, but one thing I really enjoy is having a look at the searches which lead the people to my blog.

These are some of the search terms (mainly at google) which led people to my blog:
  • salt pepper shakers from spain
  • he came to hear the music
  • I died a hundred times
  • clonazepam
  • Erotic vampires
  • You love blow and I love puff
  • circle of blood
  • sexual flower painting
  • pablo picasso crying
Some of them ("salt pepper shakers from spain", "You love blow and I love puff", "sexual flower painting") make me laugh and some of them ("circle of blood" "clonazepam"), really make me wonder why they lead to my site.
Before this I didn´t even know what
Clonazepam was and I had to look it up. I wonder why this drug, which is a highly potent anticonvulsant (antiepileptics), amnestic, and anxiolytic, leads to my blog. The word doesn´t show up in any post of mine.

No comments: