Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moleskine Exchange Group 19

Steve´s Moly 19
This is my first contribution to another artist´s Moleskine for the Moleskine Exchange group 19. Actually I like it more than the one I had done for my own moleskine. Steve, want to change Moleskines? ;)
Steve´s Moly 19
Almost the whole first page of this scan shows Steve´s work. Somehow you can´t really see where I started my own work. I´m not sure how much my work should blend into the former artwork. Anyway, I really, really like it and Steve´s work is very inspiring to work on.

Steve´s Moly 19

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is stunning!

Mim said...

This really is great - both your work and Steve's probably complement each other. I've always been a big fan of both of you!

Anonymous said...

Einfach nur wow! Wenn diese Exchanges alle so toll werden, mag man sie gar nicht mehr aus der Hand geben. Ihr solltet am Ende wirklich Panorama-Scans machen!

littlemithi said...

FABULOUS!!!!! I'm really really impressed Kerstin - its Beautiful!

Kerstin Klein said...

Thanks everybody for the wonderful comments. Benjamin, you are absolutely correct. It is in deed very difficult to pass on these great moleskines. I would have loved to keep this one.

red-handed said...

I think they work together quite well.

caseytoussaint said...

gorgeous work, Kerstin! I love the way you blended into the previous work.