Sunday, October 18, 2009

Can Anybody Help Me With Czech?

Czech Postcard (Translation?)
Czech Postcard (Translation?)

Friday, my daughter found this postcard next to her school. It seems the card came all the way from the Czech Republic - tied to a ballon.
I remember that as a kid (and even later) I´ve sent off so many cards with ballons and messages in bottles. But never have I received a reply.

We were really excited about this find. Though there is not a personal message on it I do want to understand it. It seems to be some kind of ad for the SOS Children´s Villages in the Czech Republic. And I think there will be some kind of donation for them for every reply they get. I wonder if we are supposed to take a picture of the place we found the card.
Can anybody help me out with the translation?

2 comments:

Blog Queen said...

Have you gotten your translation yet? My stepmom is Czech, I could send this to her.

Blog Queen said...

Ok, I guess the issue is resolved.