Wednesday, November 3, 2010

L´As du Fallafel

L´AS Du FALLAFEL Rue Des Rosiers
L´AS Du FALLAFEL Rue Des Rosiers
L´AS Du FALLAFEL Rue Des Rosiers
L´AS Du FALLAFEL Rue Des Rosiers
L´AS Du FALLAFEL Rue Des Rosiers

"(...) you can’t come to Paris and not have a fallafel at L’As du fallafel. It just isn´t done.David Lebovitz
And he is right. L´As du Fallafel "is recommanded By Lenny Kravitz" too. My sister took the Fallafel and I tried the Shawarma. While the Shawarma was delicious, I quickly envied my sister, whose Fallafel was heavenly. We ate outside and found a secret and quiet(!) green spot in the center of Paris. I won´t reveal the place, but there was really no one around. Just us, the food, the gras and the pigeons. Anybody recognize the place?
Bibliothèque Historique De La Ville De Paris

No comments: