Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Kids´ Words 3

K: In welcher Sprache wollt Ihr den Film anschauen?
A: Ich verstehe nur Deutsch.
K: Ich kann auch English.
D: Ich verstehe alle Sprachen. Nur den Gott nicht.
K: Wieso nicht?
D: Der Gott redet zwar, aber ich höre ihn nicht.

K: In which language do you want to watch the movie?
A: I can understand only German.
K: I can understand English as well.
D: I can understand all languages, but I do not understand god.
K: Why not?
D: He does talk, but I can´t hear him.

I´m always amazed at the strong presence god has in our childrens´ lives (3 and 4 years old). I can´t imagine that he had the same importance for me at that age.

Mary El

This is another atc I did for a friend. The original is "The Magician"
by Marie White.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so very talented.

I have to say at first glance I saw something totally different to what you said it was!