Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Carnivorous Plant?

The past two weeks have been great. I´ve been to the movies, a reading, finished the book repairing course, won a lot of tickets for the movies and a concert.
The best of it all: I may have the chance of doing an internship at the bookbindery. Keep all your fingers crossed. I have been looking for such an opportunity for quite some time now.
Here´s a pic of my journal entry of the reading. Joachim Król read from the novel "Adam resurrected" by Yoram Kaniuk. In between they showed parts of the movie too (starring Jeff Goldblum) which will be released February 19 2009.

Joachim Król Lesung im Substanz

This week has been busy with carnival coming up and my son having crazy ideas about his costume. Last year he dressed up as "death" and frightened himself in the mirror. His make up made strangers ask me whether I thought this was appropriate for a little kid. A few days ago my son said: "Mom, this year I want to be a carnivorous plant." (He´s loves dressing up.)
I still have got two days to come up with some ideas and make the costume. I´d be grateful for any ideas but mind you: NO sewing, only hot glue! :)

2 years old:
2 Pink David
4 years old:
4 years old:
David 2008

No comments: