Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bram Stoker´s Dracula

"The fair girl went on her knees and bent over me, fairly gloating. There was a deliberate voluptuousness which was both thrilling and repulsive, and as she arched her neck she actually licked her lips like an animal... I could feel the soft, shivering touch of the lips on the supersensitive skin of my throat, and the hard dents of two sharp teeth, just touching and pausing there."
Bram Stoker, Chapter 3, Dracula

Bram Stoker´s Dracula

Cross-hatching like crazy!

2 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

I love this book - very intense!
The film with Gary Oldman and Winona Ryder was great too. Oldman makes a superb Dracula!
Anyway, Great sketch - very gothic looking!

June Parrish Cookson said...

Wonderful work. I will definitely return to see what's next.